SPECTRE in the James Bond movies stand for “Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, and Extortion.”
- What is the name of Dr. No’s island in Dr. No (1962)? The name of Dr. No's island in the movie was Crab Key.
- How many actors have played Marc Antony on film? Eleven actors have played Marc Antony on film, in thirteen movies. They are: Frank Benson—Julius Caesar (1911) Henry Wilcoxon—Cleopatra (1934) Charlton Heston—Julius Caesar (1950) Marlon Brando—Julius Caesar (1953) Raymond Burr—Serpent of the Nile…
- Who sang for Rosalind Russell in Gypsy (1962)? Lisa Kirk sang for Rosalind Russell in Gypsy (1962).
- What is the book written without using the letter e? A 1939 novel called Gadsby by Ernest Vincent Wright (1872-1939) was written without using the letter e. The novel runs 267 pages and has about 50,000 words.
- How many Perry Mason novels did Erle Stanley Gardner write? Erle Stanley Gardner wrote 75 "case of the" books, beginning with The Case of the Velvet Claws in 1933 and ending with The Case of the Troubled Trustee in 1965. Erle Stanley Gardner…
- Did 007 have any significance for James Bond beyond representing his “license to kill”? 007 was the number of seconds left until the atomic bomb was set to explode in Fort Knox when Bond shut it off in the movie Goldfinger (1964).