At the end of The Invisible Man (1933), when the invisible, naked man runs through the snow, the police spot him by his footprints, but his footprints are those of shoes instead of bare feet.
- What error appears in the scene where Cary Grant is shot at by Eva Marie Saint in North by Northwest (1959)?
- Who is the hero of Ralph Ellison’s Invisible Man (1952)?
- In H. G. Wells’s novel, what is the name of the Invisible Man?
- Was the John Davidson who appears in old movie credits any relation to TV’s John Davidson?
- What did Adam Smith mean by the “invisible hand” of economics?