The chimp from Bedtime for Bonzo died in a trailer fire in the early 1950s, along with his four stand-ins, on the day he was scheduled to help present the first Patsy Awards for animal achievement.
- What ever happened to Fraser Heston?
- Whatever happened to Leon Trotsky of the Soviet Union?
- What happened to Pontius Pilate after he ordered the crucifixion of Christ?
- What happened if a movie did not meet with the requirements of the Hays Code?
- What principle does Claudette Colbert say she’s proven by revealing her leg to hitch a ride in It Happened One Night (1934)?