Mr. T’s real name on the TV series “The A-Team” was Lawrence Tero.
He was born in Chicago in 1952 and appeared as Sgt. Bosco “B.A.” Baracus on “The A-Team” from 1983 to 1987.
- Who played the following villains on “Batman” (1966-68)? The bad guys on the TV series "Batman" (1966-68) were: Penguin—Burgess Meredith Catwoman—Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt, and Lee Merlwether Joker—Cesar Romero Riddler—Frank Gorshin and John Astin King Tut—Victor Buono Egghead—Vincent Price The Archer—Van…
- What was the wrestler Gorgeous George’s real name? The wrestler Gorgeous George's real name was George Wagner.
- What movie was the basis for the TV show “Daktari” (CBS, 1966-69)? Clarence the Cross-Eyed Lion (1965), was the basis for the TV show "Daktari" (CBS, 1966-69) , with Betsy Drake and Marshall Thompson.
- What part did Chuck Yeager play on-screen in The Right Stuff (1983)? Chuck Yeager was Fred the bartender in The Right Stuff (1983).
- What is the card that triggers the brainwashed killer’s hypnotic obedience in The Manchurian Candidate (1962)? The queen of diamonds is the card that triggers the brainwashed killer's hypnotic obedience in The Manchurian Candidate (1962). The killer's name was Raymond Shaw, played by Laurence Harvey.
- Who founded the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing? NASCAR, headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, was founded by William H. G. France in 1947.