The last poem of Lyrical Ballads is Wordsworth’s “Lines Composed a Few Miles Above Tintern Abbey.”
- What is the first poem of Lyrical Ballads (1798) by Wordsworth and Coleridge?
- What poem ends with: “And we are here as on a darkling plain/Swept with confused alarms of struggle and flight,/Where ignorant armies clash by night”?
- In John Dryden’s poem “Absalom and Achitophel” (1681), what contemporary political figures do the title characters represent?
- What poem is the source of the title of Robert Penn Warren’s World Enough and Time (1950)?
- What was the last picture show in The Last Picture Show (1971)?