On September 16, 1921, a baby boy in Shoreditch, East London, England, was reported to have been born with 14 fingers and 15 toes.
- What are the names of the Ghostbusters (1984)? The names of the Ghostbusters in the movie were Dr. Peter Venkman (Bill Murray), Dr. Raymond Stantz (Dan Aykroyd), Dr. Egon Spengler (Harold Ramis), and Winston Zeddemore (Ernie Hudson).
- Where was Prester John’s empire? The legendary Christian ruler Prester John was believed to have reigned in Asia beyond Persia and Armenia, under the humble title Presbyter or Prester, that is, priest. European Christians hoped Prester John would…
- How tall was Tom Thumb? Charles Sherwood Stratton (1838-1883) was 3 feet, 4 inches tall when he died. The star of P. T. Barnum's circus was better known as General Tom Thumb.
- How many hairs are on a human head? About 100,000 hairs are on a human head. Human hairs grow about 0.01 inch every day.
- How does a knockout punch knock someone out? A knockout punch causes a chain reaction in the victim's circulatory system. The supply of blood pools in the abdomen, reducing circulation to the brain, and resulting in loss of consciousness.
- How long are the intestines? The small intestine, which is contained in the central and lower abdominal cavity, is 20 to 23 feet long. The large intestine is 5 feet long.