The most widely sung song is “Happy Birthday to You,” which was adapted from “Good Morning to You!” by Mildred J. and Patty S. Hill.
- What is the world’s largest office building? The largest, though not the tallest office building was the World Trade Center in New York City. Each of its twin towers contained 4.37 million square feet of space.
- What are Eric Rohmer’s “Six Moral Tales”? Eric Rohmer's "Six Moral Tales" are: 1. La Boulangere de Monceau (1963) 2. La Carriere de Suzanne (1963). 3. La Collectionneuse (1967) 4. Ma Nuit chez Maud (1969) 5. Le Genou de Claire…
- Was Lawrence of Arabia (1962) Peter O’Toole’s first film? No, Lawrence of Arabia (1962) was not Peter O'Toole's first film. O'Toole played several secondary roles in Ombre Bianche, Les Dents du Diable, The Savage Innocents, The Day They Robbed the Bank of…
- What holiday is associated with the Lord of Misrule? Christmas is associated with the Lord of Misrule. In medieval England, the Lord of Misrule was the leader of Christmas revelries.
- What was Elvis Presley’s first number one hit? Elvis Presley's first number one hit was "Heartbreak Hotel" in February 1956. For 16 months following, he had a record, sometimes two, on the nation's Top 10 list.
- On “Star Trek,” what were the names of Spock’s parents? Spock's parents in Star Trek were Sarek, a Vulcan ambassador, and Amanda, a human being.