Daryl Van Horne was the Devil as played by Jack Nicholson in The Witches of Eastwick (1987).
- Who played the psychiatrist who tries to explain away Norman Bates’s actions at the end of Psycho (1960)? Simon Oakland played Dr. Richmond, the psychiatrist who tries to explain Norman Bates's actions at the end of Psycho (1960).
- Did Andy Robinson make any other movies after playing the psychotic Scorpio killer in Dirty Harry (1971)? Andy Robinson has continued to appear in action/mystery films, including Charley Varrick (1973), The Drowning Pool (1975), and Cobra (1986).
- Who else died with actor Vic Morrow during the filming of Twilight Zone The Movie (1983)? Two Vietnamese extras, six-year-old Renee Chen and seven-year-old Myca Dinh Lee, died with actor Vic Morrow during the filming of Twilight Zone The Movie (1983). All were killed while a helicopter scene was…
- What were Spencer Tracy’s last words on film? Spencer Tracy's last words on film were "Well, Tillie, when the hell are we going to get some dinner?". It was the last line of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (1967).
- What actor tells Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate (1967) the one word: “Plastics”? Walter Brooke tells Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate (1967) the one word: "Plastics".
- Who developed Cinerama? Fred Waller (1886-1954) of Paramount's special-effects department developed Cinerama. The wide-screen process used three cameras and three projectors to record and project a single expansive image. The process debuted in 1952 with This…