The metal measurer that measures foot size is called the Brannock device.
- Who invented the Richter scale to measure the magnitude of earthquakes?
- Does the “old soft-shoe” have anything to do with soft shoes?
- What were the real names of the characters nicknamed “Tenspeed and Brown Shoe” on the TV series (ABC, 1980)?
- Was Wilt Chamberlain the first pro basketball player over seven feet tall?
- Which was insured for the most money, Fred Astaire’s feet, Betty Grable’s legs, or Jimmy Durante’s nose?