According to the sign that flashes on the screen in the opening credits of the TV series, the population of “Twin Peaks” is 51,201.
- Who killed Laura Palmer (on “Twin Peaks,” ABC, 1990-91)?
- Who played the Log Lady on the TV series “Twin Peaks” (ABC, 1990-91)?
- Did Richard Beymer and Russ Tamblyn ever team up between West Side Story (1961) and “Twin Peaks” (ABC, 1990-91)?
- Where does the United States rank in population?
- What is the population of Cicely, Alaska, setting of “Northern Exposure” (CBS, 1990)?