The 1928 play, The Front Page, is about newspapers by Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur is set in Chicago’s Criminal Courts Building.
- Who said, “Pictures are the only business where you can sit out front and applaud yourself”?
- How did the practice of movie stars’ placing their footprints in front of Grauman’s Chinese Theatre begin?
- What did the sign “NINA” in front of 19th-century factories mean?
- What is the time setting of Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)?
- What was the time setting of the last episode of “The Waltons” (CBS, 1972-81)?