Anna Christie (1930), Greta Garbo’s first sound film was advertised with the slogan “Garbo Talks”.
- What movie was advertised with the line, “To avoid fainting, keep repeating: “It’s only a movie, It’s only a movie”?
- What movie was advertised with the line, “She’s got the biggest six-shooters in the West!”
- What was the first product advertised by the Muppets?
- Who coined the slogan America, Love It or Leave It?
- What was the award-winning coffee slogan devised by Dick Powell in Preston Sturges’s Christmas in July (1940)?