Clarence the Cross-Eyed Lion (1965), was the basis for the TV show “Daktari” (CBS, 1966-69) , with Betsy Drake and Marshall Thompson.
- What British series was the basis for “All in the Family” (CBS, 1971-79)?
- What work was the basis for the play and movie On the Town (1949)?
- From what show was “The Andy Griffith Show” (CBS, 1960-68) a spinoff?
- Who wrote the catchy theme song for “Mission: Impossible” (CBS, 1966-73)?
- At the opening of “Mission: Impossible” (CBS, 1966-73), how long would it take for the tape to self-destruct?