Clarence the Cross-Eyed Lion (1965), was the basis for the TV show “Daktari” (CBS, 1966-69) , with Betsy Drake and Marshall Thompson.
- Where does the sun set in the closing moments of the movie The Green Berets (1968)? The sun sets in the east in the closing moments of the movie The Green Berets (1968).
- Who were The Harvey Girls (1946)? The Harvey Girls were waitresses in restaurants at railroad stations throughout the newly developing West. They were played by Judy Garland, Angela Lansbury, and Cyd Charisse.
- How many cast members have received residuals from the endless reruns of “The Honeymooners” (CBS, 1955-56)? Only Audrey Meadows, who played Alice Kramden, received residuals from the endless reruns of "The Honeymooners" (CBS, 1955-56). Her manager negotiated for TV residual rights before most people took them seriously.
- Who wrote the catchy theme song for “Mission: Impossible” (CBS, 1966-73)? Lalo Schifrin wrote the catchy theme song for "Mission: Impossible" (CBS, 1966-73). He was also the composer for Clint Eastwood movies like Dirty Harry (1971) and Magnum Force (1973).
- What was the real name of “Gidget” on the TV series (ABC, 1965-66)? Francine Lawrence was the real name of "Gidget", played by Sally Field on the TV show "Gidget" (ABC, 1965-66).