Married in 1987 and separated in 1990, the two actors Jeff Goldblum and Geena Davis met on the set of Transylvania 6-5000 (1985).
Their other collaborations were The Fly (1986) and Earth Girls Are Easy (1989).
- What was Kevin Costner’s debut in a major film? Kevin Costner's debut in a major film was a one-word part in Frances (1982).
- Who hosted the TV show “Fernwood 2-Night” (synd., 1977)? Barth Gimble, played by Martin Mull on the TV show "Fernwood 2-Night" (synd., 1977). He was the twin brother of Garth Gimble, a character on "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman" (synd., 1976-78).
- Who was the first choice for the lead in Sunset Boulevard (1950)? Montgomery Clift was to play Joe Gillis in Sunset Boulevard, the young screenwriter eventually played by William Holden.
- In what movie does Greta Garbo say, “I want to be alone” and to whom does she say it? In Grand Hotel (1932), to John Barrymore, Greta Garbo says, "I want to be alone".
- Who said, “The problems of the world are not my department. I’m a saloon keeper”? Rick (Humphrey Bogart) in Casablanca (1942) said, "The problems of the world are not my department. I'm a saloon keeper".
- Who introduced the use of “subjective sound”, a voice-over showing what a character is thinking? Director Rouben Mamoulian in City Streets (1931) introduced the use of "subjective sound", a voice-over showing what a character is thinking. While Sylvia Sidney lay alone in bed, she "remembered" what Gary Cooper…