“Reflections,” by Diana Ross and the Supremes was the theme song for “China Beach” (ABC, 1988-91).
- Who introduced the first episode of "Gunsmoke" (CBS, 1955-75)?
- What song did Tom Hanks sing to his mother (Mercedes Ruehl) as proof her son was alive in Big (1988)?
- Who was the grown-up voice of Kevin Arnold, narrating "The Wonder Years" (ABC, 1988)?
- Who photographed the black-and-white '40s episode, "The Dream Sequence Always Rings Twice," on the TV series "Moonlighting" (ABC, 1985-89)?
- What was the airdate of the "Moonlighting" (ABC, 1985-89) episode in which Maddie (Cybill Shepherd) and David (Bruce Willis) finally had sex?
- How many people watched the concluding episode of the TV mini-series "Roots" (ABC, 1977)?