“Mirror, Mirror,” where Leonard Nimoy portrays an evil Spock in a barbaric parallel universe, features Spock with a beard.
- Who played Spock’s love interest Leila on the “Star Trek” (NBC, 1966-69) episode called “This Side of Paradise”?
- On “Star Trek,” what were the names of Spock’s parents?
- What was the first episode of “Star Trek” to be televised?
- Who plays the old man with the long white beard who jumps out of his bed to watch the climactic fight in The Quiet Man (1952)?
- On “Star Trek,” what was Captain James T. Kirk’s middle name?