The symbols Man, Woman, Birth, Death, Infinity appeared at the beginning of “Ben Casey” (ABC, 1961-66).
- How did the elephant and donkey come to be the symbols for the Republican and Democratic parties?
- What did Jim McKay do before "ABC's Wide World of Sports" (1961)?
- Did Richard Beymer and Russ Tamblyn ever team up between West Side Story (1961) and "Twin Peaks" (ABC, 1990-91)?
- What is the name of the "no-win" test that Lieutenant Saavik (Kirstie Alley) fails at the beginning of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)?
- What was the racial breakdown of the U.S. population at the beginning of the 20th century?
- What sets off the quarrel between Achilles and Agamemnon at the beginning of Homer's The Iliad (ninth century B.C.)?