According to Gracchus (Charles Laughton), Batiatus acquires dignity, honesty, and courage (though Gracchus has to bribe him to acquire courage) at the end of Spartacus.
- In what movies did Charlton Heston play God? Charlton Heston did a voice-over as God in The Ten Commandments (1956). He also had an unbilled appearance as God in Almost an Angel (1990), starring Paul Hogan.
- Do fingerprints have a function? Fingerprints provide traction for your fingers, helping you to grasp things.
- Who took the lead parts in The King and I (1956)? Deborah Kerr and Yul Brynner had the lead parts in The King and I (1956). Brynner won an Oscar.
- Who played Marilyn Monroe in the screen biography Goodbye, Norma Jean (1975)? Misty Rowe played Marilyn Monroe in the screen biography Goodbye, Norma Jean (1975). The title refers to Monroe's real name, Norma Jean Baker.
- What books comprise John Galsworthy’s The Forsyte Saga? Three novels comprise John Galsworthy's The Forsyte Saga: 1. The Man of Property (1906) 2. In Chancery (1920) 3. To Let (1921) and two "interludes": 1. Indian Summer of a Forsyte (1922) 2.…
- What are the seven deadly sins by Saint Thomas Aquinas? As set forth by scholastic theologian Saint Thomas Aquinas (c. 1225-1274), the seven deadly sins are: anger, covetousness, envy, gluttony, lust, pride, and sloth.