Cecil B. DeMille’s last picture was The Ten Commandments (1956).
- Where were the following situation comedies set?
- Who said, “Our country, right or wrong”?
- What was the last picture show in The Last Picture Show (1971)?
- What movie won the Oscar for Best Picture the year Citizen Kane was eligible (1941)?
- In The Last Picture Show (1972), who was Sam the Lion?
- On the TV show “Outer Limits” (ABC, 1963-65), who said, “There is nothing wrong with your television set; do not attempt to adjust the picture”?