Don Corleone’s phone number in The Godfather (1972) was Long Beach 4-5620.
Don’t bother calling it; a recording will tell you it’s not in service.
- In his confrontation with a bank robber in Dirty Harry (1971), did Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood) fire five shots or six? In his confrontation with a bank robber in Dirty Harry (1971), Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood) fired six shots. The robber was not shot.
- What gangster movie features the line, “I don’t like violence, Tom. I’m a businessman. Blood is a big expense”? The Godfather (1972) had the line, "I don't like violence, Tom. I'm a businessman. Blood is a big expense"?. Al Lettieri as Sollozzo says it.
- Of what movie was Steven Spielberg’s Always (1989) a remake? Steven Spielberg's Always (1989) was a remake to A Guy Named Joe (1943). Richard Dreyfuss took the Spencer Tracy part and Holly Hunter took the Irene Dunne part, in this fantasy about a…
- Who trained the rats used in Willard (1971)? Moe and Nora di Sesso trained the rats used in the movie Willard (1971). They were assisted by their pet cat.
- Did Barbara Hershey ever change her name to “Seagull”? Yes, Barbara Hershey changed her name to "Seagull". In 1972, at age 24, she officially changed her name to Barbara Seagull. She has since gone back to using the name "Hershey."
- What was the most recent tie in Oscar voting for major awards? The most recent tie in Oscar voting for major awards was in the category of Best Actress in 1968. The award went to Katharine Hepburn for The Lion in Winter and Barbra Streisand…