Geena Davis’s screen debut was in Tootsie (1982), where she played the dressing-room mate of Dustin Hoffman.
- How old was Judy Garland when she made The Wizard of Oz (1939)? Judy Garland was sixteen when she made The Wizard of Oz.
- When was Isabella Rossellini married to director Martin Scorsese? Isabella Rossellini was married to director Martin Scorsese from 1979 to 1982. Afterward, she became the companion of director David Lynch.
- Who wrote Summer of ’42, the book on which the 1971 movie is based? Herman Raucher wrote the book Summer of '42, which was also a movie.
- How many people are killed in Taxi Driver (1976)? Four people are killed in Taxi Driver (1976): the pimp Sport; the "timekeeper" for Iris the prostitute; Iris's Mafioso customer; and the grocery store robber.
- Which Olympic Games does Chariots of Fire (1981) portray? Chariots of Fire (1981) portrays the 1924 Olympics in Paris.
- Where did the idea come from for having Frankenstein (1931) end at a windmill? The ending was the brainstorm of the director originally assigned to the film, Robert Florey (later replaced by James Whale). Florey's apartment was located over a Van De Kamp Bakery, whose trademark was…