George Lucas’s last film as a director was Star Wars (1977).
- What was the first name of Dr. Frankenstein in the 1931 Universal version of Frankenstein?
- Who played the title characters in Jesse James Meets Frankenstein’s Daughter (1966), directed by Beaudine?
- When a new drug is being tested, what is the difference between a blind test and a double-blind test?
- What was the name of director John L. Sullivan’s (Joel McCrea’s) “serious” film that he wanted to research in Sullivan’s Travels (1941)?
- What part does director Roman Polanski play in his film Repulsion (1965)?
- What film was Boris Karloff working on when director James Whale asked him to do a screen test for Frankenstein (1931)?