George Lucas’s last film as a director was Star Wars (1977).
- What was the name of director John L. Sullivan's (Joel McCrea's) "serious" film that he wanted to research in Sullivan's Travels (1941)?
- What part does director Roman Polanski play in his film Repulsion (1965)?
- What film was Boris Karloff working on when director James Whale asked him to do a screen test for Frankenstein (1931)?
- What was the name of director Howard Hawks's musical remake of his own film Ball of Fire (1941)?
- Were the films of silent film director John Waters anything like those of his present-day namesake?
- Who was the first film director?