Jack Nicholson’s first job in the movies was as an office boy in MGM’s cartoon department.
- Who played the psychiatrist who tries to explain away Norman Bates’s actions at the end of Psycho (1960)? Simon Oakland played Dr. Richmond, the psychiatrist who tries to explain Norman Bates's actions at the end of Psycho (1960).
- What did it mean to travel to America in “steerage”? For late 19th-century immigrants from Europe, to travel to America in "steerage" meant a passage below decks, near the ship's steering gear. The price for these uncomfortable but low-fare accommodations was about $15.
- While in office, where did President Jimmy Carter teach Sunday school? President Jimmy Carter taught Sunday school at First Baptist Church in Washington, D.C while in office.
- Did Andy Robinson make any other movies after playing the psychotic Scorpio killer in Dirty Harry (1971)? Andy Robinson has continued to appear in action/mystery films, including Charley Varrick (1973), The Drowning Pool (1975), and Cobra (1986).
- Who else died with actor Vic Morrow during the filming of Twilight Zone The Movie (1983)? Two Vietnamese extras, six-year-old Renee Chen and seven-year-old Myca Dinh Lee, died with actor Vic Morrow during the filming of Twilight Zone The Movie (1983). All were killed while a helicopter scene was…
- What is the name of the Devil as played by Jack Nicholson in The Witches of Eastwick (1987)? Daryl Van Horne was the Devil as played by Jack Nicholson in The Witches of Eastwick (1987).