Miss Lonelyhearts’ real name was never given.
- What is the source of the title of Richard Wright’s Native Son (1940)? Richard Wright took the title Native Son from Nelson Algren, after the title was rejected for Algren's novel Somebody in Boots (1935).
- What is the name of Rochester’s house in Charlotte Bronte’s Jane Eyre (1847)? The name of Rochester's house in Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre is Thornfield Hall.
- Where is Hotel Pennsylvania in Glenn Miller’s song “Pennsylvania 6-5000”? The Hotel Pennsylvania was located at Seventh Avenue and Thirty-third Street in Manhattan. It was built in 1918. The phone number Pennsylvania 6-5000 was that of the hotel's Club Rouge, where Miller and…
- What does “SPECTRE” in the James Bond films stand for? SPECTRE in the James Bond movies stand for "Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, and Extortion."
- What musical work plays during the space ballet in 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)? Blue Danube Waltz by Johann Strauss was the piece that plays during the space ballet in 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968).
- What was Lucy’s character’s name on “I Love Lucy” (CBS, 1951-57)? Lucy's character's name on "I Love Lucy" (CBS, 1951-57) was Lucy McGillicuddy Ricardo. On "The Lucy Show" (CBS, 1962-68) it was Lucy Carmichael. On "Here's Lucy" (CBS, 1974) it was Lucy Carter.