Montgomery Clift’s first movie was Red River (1948), in which he played Matthew Garth, the child informally adopted by John Wayne’s character, Tom Dunson.
- On the TV series “Bewitched”, how did Samantha (Elizabeth Montgomery) work magic?
- Why did Rosa Parks refuse to move from her seat in the white section of a bus in Montgomery, Alabama?
- What movie was advertised with the line, “To avoid fainting, keep repeating: “It’s only a movie, It’s only a movie”?
- What movie preceded the movie Rambo III (1988)?
- What was the first movie theater in the United States?