Robert Duvall’s film debut was Boo Radley in To Kill a Mockingbird (1962).
- What was George Lucas’s last film as a director? George Lucas's last film as a director was Star Wars (1977).
- Who was the “King of Daredevil Comedy”? Harold Lloyd, whose best-known movie is Safety Last (1923), was the "King of Daredevil Comedy".
- Who introduced the use of “subjective sound”, a voice-over showing what a character is thinking? Director Rouben Mamoulian in City Streets (1931) introduced the use of "subjective sound", a voice-over showing what a character is thinking. While Sylvia Sidney lay alone in bed, she "remembered" what Gary Cooper…
- What was Bette Davis’s film debut? Bad Sister (1931) was Bette Davis's film debut.
- What was Katharine Hepburn’s film debut? Katharine Hepburn's film debut was A Bill of Divorcement (1932).
- What was Bernard Herrmann’s final movie score? Bernard Herrmann's final movie score was the Oscar-winning score was for Taxi Driver (1976).