Robert Taylor was born Spangler Arlington Brugh.
He was born in Filley, Nebraska, in 1911.
- What Japanese spy film did Woody Allen dub with his own comic dialogue in What’s Up, Tiger Lily? (1966)? The Japanese spy films were Kagi No Kag (1964), or Key of Keys, directed by Senkichi Taniguchi.
- What was George Lucas’s last film as a director? George Lucas's last film as a director was Star Wars (1977).
- Who played Marilyn Monroe in the screen biography Goodbye, Norma Jean (1975)? Misty Rowe played Marilyn Monroe in the screen biography Goodbye, Norma Jean (1975). The title refers to Monroe's real name, Norma Jean Baker.
- What part did Chuck Yeager play on-screen in The Right Stuff (1983)? Chuck Yeager was Fred the bartender in The Right Stuff (1983).
- How many movies did Sylvester Stallone appear in before Rocky (1976)? Sylvester Stallone appeared in eight movies before Rocky (1976): A Party at Kitty and Stud's (The Italian Stallion) (1970); Bananas (1971); The Lords of Flatbush (1973); Capone (1973); The Prisoner of Second Avenue…
- Who was the first black man to win an Oscar for Best Actor? Sidney Poitier for Lilies of the Field (1963), was the first black man to win an Oscar for Best Actor.