Sargent Shriver, director of the Peace Corps during John F. Kennedy’s term (1961-63), was Kennedy’s brother-in-law.
- Was the John Davidson who appears in old movie credits any relation to TV’s John Davidson?
- How old was John F. Kennedy when Marilyn Monroe sang “Happy Birthday” to him?
- By what percentage of the popular vote did John F. Kennedy beat Richard Nixon in 1960?
- How long after John Kennedy Toole’s death was A Confederacy of Dunces published?
- What is the relation of the word Bedlam to Bethlehem?