A Boy’s Life was Steven Spielberg’s working title for E.T. (1982).
- What was the first name of Dr. Frankenstein in the 1931 Universal version of Frankenstein?
- Who played Marilyn Monroe in the screen biography Goodbye, Norma Jean (1975)?
- Who played the title characters in Jesse James Meets Frankenstein’s Daughter (1966), directed by Beaudine?
- What was the first movie directed by Steven Spielberg associate Frank Marshall?
- Of what movie was Steven Spielberg’s Always (1989) a remake?
- What film was Boris Karloff working on when director James Whale asked him to do a screen test for Frankenstein (1931)?