The “Moonlighting” episode in which Maddie (Cybill Shepherd) and David (Bruce Willis) finally had sex was first broadcast on March 30, 1987, after two years of verbal foreplay.
- What role did Jerry Lewis play on the TV series “Wiseguy” (CBS, 1987-90)? In a set of five episodes on the TV series "Wiseguy", Jerry Lewis played New York garment mogul Eli Sternberg.
- What was Mata Hari’s birth name and was she ever caught by the authorities? Fleeing from Holland in the early 1900s, a Dutch officer's wife named Margaretha Geertruida Zelle changed her name to Mata Hari. At first she became a licentious dancer and later the most notorious…
- What actor tells Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate (1967) the one word: “Plastics”? Walter Brooke tells Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate (1967) the one word: "Plastics".
- What was the name of Hope and Michael Steadman’s dog on “thirtysomething” (ABC, 1987-91) and hat were the names of their children? The names of Hope and Michael Steadman's children on "thirtysomething" were Grendel, Janie, and Leo, respectively.
- Who wrote and directed the TV movie “The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman” (CBS, 1974)? Tracy Keenan Wynn wrote the screenplay, based on Ernest J. Gaines's novel, and John Korty directed the TV movie "The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman" (CBS, 1974). The film, starring Cicely Tyson as…
- Which dogs bite the least? The following dogs bite the least: 1. Golden retriever 2. Labrador retriever 3. Shetland sheepdog 4. Old English sheepdog 5. Welsh terrier