Arsene Lupin (1932), a detective story set in Paris, was the first movie featuring both John Barry-more and Lionel Barrymore.
- Where were the Continental Baths, where Barry Manilow and Bette Midler got their start?
- What are the names of the young couple played by Barry Bostwick and Susan Sarandon in The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)?
- Who made more money from their jobs, John Dillinger or Bonnie and Clyde?
- What was the first American steam railroad to carry both passengers and freight?
- Was the John Davidson who appears in old movie credits any relation to TV’s John Davidson?