Tina Balser was the mad housewife in Diary of a Mad Housewife (1970).
She was played by Carrie Snodgress in an Oscar-nominated performance.
Her husband, Jonathan Balser, was played by Richard Benjamin.
- Where did the association called the Elks get their name? Growing out of a 19th-century social group called the Jolly Cooks, the association, the Elks, now known as the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks was formed in 1868 from a desire to…
- What teacher’s pupils were the “crime de la creme”? Miss Jean Brodie's (Maggie Smith's) pupils were the "crime de la creme" in The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (1969).
- Who sang the hit song “Jean” over the credits of The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (1969)? Composer, Rod McKuen sang the hit song "Jean" over the credits of The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (1969). But the single that reached Billboard magazine's "Hot 100 Chart" in 1969 was sung…
- What was the last sequel to Planet of the Apes (1968)? Battle for the Planet of the Apes (1973) was the last sequel to Planet of the Apes (1968).
- What actor tells Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate (1967) the one word: “Plastics”? Walter Brooke tells Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate (1967) the one word: "Plastics".
- When did Edith Bunker die? Edith Bunker died after "All in the Family" (CBS, 1971-79) had become "Archie Bunker's Place" (CBS, 1979-83). The 1980-81 season opened with Archie grieving over her death, which was not portrayed directly.