The One-Armed Man on “The Fugitive” (ABC, 1963-67) was Fred Johnson, played by Bill Raisch.
He was captured in the final episode, which aired on August 29, 1967.
- What symbols appeared at the beginning of “Ben Casey” (ABC, 1961-66)? The symbols Man, Woman, Birth, Death, Infinity appeared at the beginning of "Ben Casey" (ABC, 1961-66).
- What are the complete names of Rocky, Bullwinkle, Boris, and Natasha? Rocket J. Squirrel, Bullwinkle J. Moose, Boris Badenov, and Natasha Fatale. "The Bullwinkle Show" aired on ABC (and later NBC) from 1959 to 1963 in 147 episodes.
- What was the prop budget for “Captain Video” (Du-Mont, 1949-55)? The prop budget for "Captain Video" (Du-Mont, 1949-55) was twenty-five dollars per week, which covered items like Video Decoder Rings and Astra-Viewers.
- Who was the first black mayor? Carl B. Stokes (b. 1927) was the first black mayor. He was the great-grandson of a slave and was mayor of Cleveland from 1967 to 1971.
- What was the first passenger airline? The Saint Petersburg, Tampa Airboat Line of Saint Petersburg, Florida, began flight operations on January 1, 1914. The twice-a-day service took passengers one at a time across 20-mile-wide Tampa Bay. The complete trip…
- What are the executive departments represented in the president’s cabinet? In alphabetical order, the executive departments are: Agriculture, Commerce, Defense, Education, Energy, Health and Human Services, Housing and Urban Development, Interior, Justice, Labor, State, Transportation, Treasury, and Veterans Affairs.