Sleeptite Pajamas in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, was the name of the pajama company in The Pajama Game (1957).
- What was the name of the cab company on the TV series “Taxi” (ABC, 1978-83)?
- Where did the Bedford Falls Company, producers of “thirtysomething” (ABC, 1987-1991), get its name?
- John Ford’s The Wings of Eagles (1957) is based on the life of what famous flyer?
- In Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter (1957), what product brought adman Rock Hunter (Tony Randall) to sudden fame?
- Who played the 12 Angry Men (1957)?