“Gunsmoke” (CBS, 1955-75) was the top-rated TV show in 1960.
- What was the top-rated TV program in 1970? "Marcus Welby, M.D." (ABC, 1969-76) was the top-rated TV program in 1970.
- What was the top-rated TV series in 1980? "Dallas" (CBS, 1978-91) was the top-rated TV series in 1980.
- What was David Lean’s last picture? A Passage to India (1984) was David Lean's last picture. He was scheduled to start on an adaptation of Joseph Conrad's Nostromo when he died in 1991.
- What was the top-rated TV program in 1950? "Texaco Star Theater" (NBC, 1948-56) was the top-rated TV program in 1950.
- How many cast members have received residuals from the endless reruns of “The Honeymooners” (CBS, 1955-56)? Only Audrey Meadows, who played Alice Kramden, received residuals from the endless reruns of "The Honeymooners" (CBS, 1955-56). Her manager negotiated for TV residual rights before most people took them seriously.
- Who were “He and She” on the TV series (CBS, 1967-68)? Real-life married couple Richard Benjamin and Paula Prentiss played Dick and Paula Hollister on the TV series "He and She" (CBS, 1967-68). He was a cartoonist, she a social worker. They lived in…