The wrestler Gorgeous George’s real name was George Wagner.
- What season of “Dallas” (CBS, 1978-91) was a dream? The 1984-85 season of Dallas was a dream. It was revealed to have been a dream of Pam Ewing to explain the reappearance of her husband Bobby (Patrick Duffy), previously killed off.
- What is John McLaughlin’s sign-off line on “The McLaughlin Group” (synd., 1982)? John McLaughlin's sign-off line on "The McLaughlin Group" was "Bye-bye."
- Did Natalie Wood ever appear on husband Robert Wagner’s TV mystery “Hart to Hart” (ABC, 1979-84)? Natalie Wood had a walk-on part in the 1979 pilot of husband Robert Wagner's TV mystery "Hart to Hart" (ABC, 1979-84). She was billed in the closing credits as Natasha Gurdin, her real…
- Who were Dickens and Fenster and what did they do for a living? Harry Dickens (John Astin) and Arch Fenster (Marty Ingels) were carpenters and handymen. They starred in "I'm Dickens, He's Fenster" (ABC, 1962-63).
- What was the name of Hawkeye Pierce’s (Alan Alda’s) tent on “M*A*S*H” (CBS, 1972-83)? The name of Hawkeye Pierce's (Alan Alda's) tent on "M*A*S*H" (CBS, 1972-83) was The Swamp.
- Who was known as “Lonesome George”? George Gobel was known as "Lonesome George". His TV series, "The George Gobel Show," ran from 1954 to 1960 on NBC.