The acrobatic dancers the Nicholas brothers, who appeared in films like Down Argentine Way (1941), Stormy Weather (1943), and The Pirate (1948), were named Fayard and Harold Nicholas.
- Who were the seven brothers and the seven brides in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954)?
- When was Warner Brothers known as Warner Brothers-Seven Arts?
- What were the names of the Lumiere brothers and what did they do for film?
- What were the names of the Brothers Grimm?
- What were the real names behind these famous pen names?