Mie Nemoto and Kei Masuda were the popular Japanese musical team Pink Lady, whose American variety show “Pink Lady and Jeff” lasted only one year (1980) on NBC.
Jeff Altman was their American sidekick.
- Who wrote “The Lady or the Tiger?” Frank Stockton wrote the story "The Lady or the Tiger?" in 1882.
- When was Isabella Rossellini married to director Martin Scorsese? Isabella Rossellini was married to director Martin Scorsese from 1979 to 1982. Afterward, she became the companion of director David Lynch.
- Why do men button from the right and women from the left? Part of the reason for the orientation of buttons on clothing is custom. Men usually dressed themselves, and because most men are right-handed, buttoning from the right made sense. Women were more often…
- Who played Glenn Miller in The Glenn Miller Story (1954)? James Stewart played Glenn Miller in The Glenn Miller Story (1954). Steve Allen played Benny Goodman in The Benny Goodman Story (1955).
- Who wrote “The Ballad of Gilligan’s Island” for the TV series? George Wyle and "Gilligan's Island" producer Sherwood Schwartz wrote "The Ballad of Gilligan's Island" for the TV series.
- What was the first episode of “Star Trek” to be televised? "The Man Trap," televised as a "sneak preview" on September 8, 1966, was the first episode of "Star Trek" to be televised. The episode dealt with a creature on planet M-113 who lives…