The seven people killed in the explosion of the space shuttle Challenger on January 28, 1986, 73 seconds after lift-off, were:
Gregory B. Jarvis
Ronald E. McNair
Ellison S. Onizuka
Judith A. Resnick
Francis R. Scobee
Michael J. Smith
- What is the tongue-twister that kicks off a song-and dance number in Singin’ in the Rain (1952)? The tongue-twister that kicks off a song-and dance number in Singin' in the Rain (1952) was "Moses supposes his toses are roses but Moses supposes erroneously."
- Who participated in the first vice-presidential debate in the U.S.? Democratic candidate Walter Mondale and Republican candidate Robert Dole took part in the first vice-presidential debate during the 1976 Carter-Ford presidential contest.
- What are the names of the first astronauts who went to the moon? The first astronauts who went to the moon were: Edwin E. ("Buzz") Aldrin, Jr., Neil Armstrong, and Michael Collins. Collins circled the moon in the capsule while Aldrin and Armstrong landed.
- Who wrote the James Bond theme song? Monty Norman and John Barry have both been credited with writing the James Bond theme song.
- How many articles of impeachment were recommend before President Nixon resigned? There were three articles recommended before Nixon's resignation on August 8, 1974. Twenty-eight minutes after Nixon delivered his letter of resignation, Gerald R. Ford was sworn in as the new president.
- What is the rank of hands in poker? The hands in poker in order of value, from highest to lowest: Royal Flush Straight Flush Four of a Kind Full House Flush Straight Three of a Kind Two Pairs One Pair High…