Cassidy, the leader of the Hole-in-the-Wall Gang, was born Robert Leroy Parker in Circleville, Utah, on April 1, 1866.
He was one of 10 children.
The Sundance Kid was born Harry Longbaugh in 1870 in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania.
- Who was the Cincinnati Kid? Steve McQueen in the 1965 movie of the same name was the Cincinnati Kid. John Wayne in Stagecoach (1939) was The Ringo Kid. Gene Wilder in Blazing Saddles (1974) was The Waco Kid.
- Who wrote “Candy is dandy But liquor is quicker”? Ogden Nash wrote the ditty in 1931. In 1968, he updated it: Candy is dandy But liquor is quicker. Pot is not.
- In what Japanese horror film do Mothra, Rodan, and Godzilla appear? Mothra, Rodan, and Godzilla appear in the Japanese horror film Ghidrah, the Three-Headed Monster (1965), directed by Inoshiro Honda.
- In what movies did the following actors play Indians: The following actors played Indians: Linda Darnell—Buffalo Bill (1944) Burt Lancaster—Apache (1954) Audrey Hepburn—The Unforgiven (1960) Paul Newman—Hombre (1967)
- What composition by George Gershwin was billed as “An Experiment in Modern Music”? George Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue, premiered in 1924 by the Paul Whiteman Orchestra was billed as "An Experiment in Modern Music". The piece fused symphonic and jazz styles, reflecting Gershwin's background as a…
- How many chief justices of the U.S. Supreme Court have there been? There have been sixteen chief justices of the U.S. Supreme Court. Beginning with John Jay and running through William H. Rehnquist, who joined the court as an associate in 1972 and became chief…