The pilot for “Happy Days” (ABC, 197484) first appeared on February 1972, as a segment of “Love, American Style” (ABC, 1969-74), called “Love and the Happy Days.”
- How many spinoffs did the TV series “Happy Days” (ABC, 1974-84) generate?
- What is the source of the Depression-era Democratic party theme song “Happy Days Are Here Again”?
- When did the U.S. national numbered road system first appear and when did the first freeway appear?
- When did “The Homecoming,” the original pilot for “The Waltons” (CBS, 1972-77), air?
- Who played the title characters in the TV movie pilot “Cagney and Lacey”?