The RKO movie studio come to an end in 1958, when it was sold to Desilu.
- Where did the idea come from for having Frankenstein (1931) end at a windmill?
- Who is the actor who says to Claude Rains at the end of Notorious (1946), "Alex, will you come in please? I wish to talk to you"?
- When did Dore Schary replace Louis B. Mayer as studio head of MGM?
- Who said,"I have decided that while I am a star I will be every inch and every moment a star. Everyone from the studio gateman to the highest executive will know it"?
- What studio owned the copyright to the wide-screen process known as CinemaScope?
- What was the world's first film studio?