Shane supposed to come back to a ranch in the Grand Tetons, Wyoming, in the movie Shane (1953).
- Who looked back in anger in Look Back in Anger (1959)?
- What was the name of Hawkeye Pierce's (Alan Alda's) tent on "M*A*S*H" (CBS, 1972-83)?
- Who wrote Shane, the book on which the 1953 movie is based?
- Who was originally supposed to play the Tin Woodsman in The Wizard of Oz (1939)?
- On what project was the legendary John Henry supposed to have worked?
- In what election did a politician profess to regret "the necessity, real or imaginary, which has been supposed to exist, of appealing to the feelings and passions of our countrymen, rather than to their reasons and their judgments"?