Christ was probably born in 6 B.C.
We know because the Bible suggests that Christ was at least two years old when King Herod died.
Herod, we know from other sources, died in 4 B.C.
- Where was Gethsemane mentioned in the bible? Gethsemane was the garden where Jesus was visited by an angel and betrayed by Judas. It was located on the western slope of the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem.
- Did Pythagoras discover the Pythagorean theorem? Since the ancient Greek mathematician and philosopher (fifth century B.C.) left no writings behind, it is hard to tell if Pythagoras discovered the Pythagorean theorem. His disciples in the Pythagorean school credited him…
- What movie character was portrayed in newspapers as “Cinderella Man”? Longfellow Deeds (Gary Cooper) in Mr. Deeds Goes to Town (1936) was portrayed in newspapers as "Cinderella Man". The newspaper reporter writing about (and falling in love with) him was Babe Bennett (Jean…
- What Greek gods are Hector’s parents? None. Hector's parents, Priam and Hecuba, are both human.
- How long does it take to walk around the world? It took David Kunst a little over four years, from June 10, 1970, to October 5, 1974, to walk around the world. One other man, George Schilling, claimed in an unconfirmed report to…
- What fantasy opens James Thurber’s short story “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty” (1942)? In James Thurber's short story "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty", mild-mannered Walter Mitty imagines that he is a Navy hydroplane commander flying through a howling storm.