The 1928 novel Lady Chatterley’s Lover by British writer D. H. Lawrence was one of the top-selling novels of 1959, the year the ban on its publication in the U.S. was lifted.
- What is the name of the lover in D. H. Lawrence's Lady Chatterley's Lover (1928)? The name of the lover in D. H. Lawrence's Lady Chatterley's Lover was Oliver Mellors, gamekeeper for Lady Chatterley's husband.
- Which comes out of the door at the end of The Lady or the Tiger, the lady or the tiger? The end of The Lady or the Tiger is not revealed. It is not revealed.
- When was the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List started? The FBI's Ten most wanted list was started in 1950. In 1970, the FBI unofficially increased the number to 16.
- What did Joel McCrea regularly list as his hobby? Joel McCrea regularly listed acting as his hobby. He listed his occupation as "rancher."
- How many people were on President Richard Nixon's enemies list? Twenty people on President Richard Nixon's enemies list were named in the 1971 memo released to the Senate Watergate Committee in 1973. There were 200 additional enemies…
- What were the names of the four Lennon Sisters on "The Lawrence Welk Show"? The four Lennon Sisters were Diane, Peggy, Kathy, and Janet. They were regulars on "The Lawrence Welk Show" (ABC, 1955-71) from 1955 to 1968.