Bullwinkle J. Moose lived in Frostbite Falls, Minnesota.
- How many children sat in the Peanut Gallery on “Howdy Doody”? Only fifty kids at a time sat in the Peanut Gallery on "Howdy Doody".
- What are the complete names of Rocky, Bullwinkle, Boris, and Natasha? Rocket J. Squirrel, Bullwinkle J. Moose, Boris Badenov, and Natasha Fatale. "The Bullwinkle Show" aired on ABC (and later NBC) from 1959 to 1963 in 147 episodes.
- What is the name of the puppet-king in “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” (PBS, 1965)? The name of the puppet-king in "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" was King Friday XIII.
- Who played Beulah the maid in “Beulah” (ABC, 1950-53)? Two people: Ethel Waters (1950-52) and Louise Beavers (1952-53) played Beulah the maid in "Beulah" (ABC, 1950-53). Shirley Booth was Hazel Burke the maid in "Hazel" (NBC, CBS, 1961-66). Ann B. Davis played…
- Does Charo have a last name? Charo's real name is Maria Rosario Pilar Martinez. Among her TV credits is the role of Aunt Charo in the series "Chico and the Man" (NBC, 1974-78).