The insider stock trader Michael Milken who became the symbol of 1980s greed graduated from the University of California at Berkeley, symbol of 1960s activism, in 1968.
- What was the first women’s college in America and the first coeducational college?
- In what movie did “Family Ties” (NBC, 1982-89) star Michael J. Fox play a werewolf?
- How old was Michael Jackson when the Jackson 5 released its first song?
- What is the one thing that history has taught us, according to Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) in The Godfather, Part II (1974)?
- What was the name of Hope and Michael Steadman’s dog on “thirtysomething” (ABC, 1987-91) and hat were the names of their children?