The Simpsons live in a town called Springfield.
- Who provided the voice for Rocky the Flying Squirrel on “The Bullwinkle Show” (ABC, NBC, 1959-1963)? Voice expert June Foray provided the voice for Rocky the Flying Squirrel on "The Bullwinkle Show". He also provided the voices on the show for Dudley Do-Right's girlfriend Nell, and for others.
- Who played Beulah the maid in “Beulah” (ABC, 1950-53)? Two people: Ethel Waters (1950-52) and Louise Beavers (1952-53) played Beulah the maid in "Beulah" (ABC, 1950-53). Shirley Booth was Hazel Burke the maid in "Hazel" (NBC, CBS, 1961-66). Ann B. Davis played…
- Does Charo have a last name? Charo's real name is Maria Rosario Pilar Martinez. Among her TV credits is the role of Aunt Charo in the series "Chico and the Man" (NBC, 1974-78).
- What was the church affiliation of Flip Wilson’s “Reverend Leroy”? Flip Wilson's "Reverend Leroy" was affiliated with The What's Happening Now Church.
- Where did the Chisholm Trail run? Named for trader Jesse Chisholm, this nineteenth-century cattle route started south of San Antonio, Texas, passed through Oklahoma, and ended at Abilene, Kansas. In 1871, the trail's busiest year-700,000 cattle were driven along…