The title of Margaret Mitchell’s 1936 novel “gone with the wind”comes from a poem by Ernest Dowson, a poet of the 1890s, called “Non Sum Qualis Eram,” or “Cynara.”
- How many copies of Gone with the Wind have been sold?
- Whom did author Margaret Mitchell suggest to MGM to play Rhett Butler in Gone With the Wind (1939)?
- In Gone With the Wind (1939), were the Atlanta Civil War scenes shot on location?
- Who painted the backgrounds for Gone With the Wind (1939)?
- Who is credited with the screenplay for Gone With the Wind (1939)?