The sun sets in the east in the closing moments of the movie The Green Berets (1968).
- How fast does the earth travel around the sun? The earth moves at 66,641 miles per hour around the sun.
- Where and when did Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939) have its premiere? Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939) had its premiere on October 16, 1939, on "Mr. Smith Day" in Washington, D.C., at Constitution Hall. The film was at first poorly received by members of…
- What are the last words of A Christmas Carol? "And so, as Tiny Tim observed, 'God Bless us, Every One!' "
- How hot is the sun? At its surface, the sun is about 7,640 degrees Fahrenheit. In other words, very hot. In the sun's interior, temperatures can range above 18 million degrees Fahrenheit.
- Did Barbara Hershey ever change her name to “Seagull”? Yes, Barbara Hershey changed her name to "Seagull". In 1972, at age 24, she officially changed her name to Barbara Seagull. She has since gone back to using the name "Hershey."
- On what book is The Heiress (1949) based? The Heiress is based on the book Washington Square, by Henry James.